We are currently working for a boutique property developer based in the West End. This is a varied role for an energetic individual who is looking for a challenge. You will be acting as PA as well as Office Manager so it is paramount that you are organised and able to prioritise your work load.
You must have experience in property as a PA to a Managing Director and have interest in the industry. You must be able to provide assistance both on a professional and personal level. Someone committed to doing a great job, with a fantastic attitude and a real understanding of what it takes to be a great PA!
Duties will include:
- Extensive diary management, including travel arrangements.
- Preparations of letters, marketing and particulars.
- Answering and screening phone calls.
- All HR duties.
- Processing invoices.
- Filing all business paperwork.
- Monitoring Managing Directors LinkedIn.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Conduct research directed by the Managing Director.
- Arrange any maintenance office visits.
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputising for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
- Involved in decision-making processes.
- Hour by Hour reminders of Managing Directors day.
- On boarding all new staff members, setting up all IT functions and arranging access to server/ systems.
You must have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role. This is ideal for someone who is positive and hardworking! If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential discussion then please get in touch with Isabella Laws