A renowned house builder in East Anglia is looking for an Experienced Customer Service Coordinator or advisor to join their Customer Care Team.
Your role will be to support the Head of Customer Care looking after of all the client and customer related issues. If you enjoy a challenge, would like to work for one of the largest residential property development companies in the UK and have extensive customer facing and property experience - please do get in touch ASAP.
They are looking to get someone on board by the end of February - however interviewing next week.
- Ensuring that all issues raised by our customers are dealt with professionally and quickly.
- Liaise between Site Management teams, Customer Care Operatives etc to ensure all remedial works are completed efficiently.
- Liaise with the Commercial/Buying departments to order materials in accordance with arrangements made for defect resolution.
- Liaise with all Departments to ensure Customer enquiries or concerns are addressed quickly and professionally.
- Undertake post-completion satisfaction calls.
- Update weekly reports.
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience of working in a professional secretarial/administration role.
- Previous experience in a demanding customer facing environment.
- Computer literate.
- Resilience to challenging Customer demands.
- Excellent time management skills.
Salary is flexible - starting at £25,000.
Please contact Roberta at Deverell Smith.