We are looking for an Experienced Lettings Administrator to become part of an expanding company offering great career prospects to an experienced and hardworking individual. The role requires someone who is adaptable and able to support the lettings team in day to day administration.
- Preparation of tenancy documentations
- Prepare and arrange signing of tenancy documentation
- Coordination of move in arrangements including inventory check ins and keys
- Taking property enquiries from internal letting negotiators.
- Checking tenant's references and liaising with referencing agency/applicants.
- Dealing with pre-tenancy enquires and general lettings enquiries
- Assisting tenants with move ins
- Registering deposits with TDS
- Updating and maintaining correct information on our internal systems
- Ensuring all tenancy files are completed and properties prepared prior to move in
- Responsible for checking and approving lettings invoices
- 12 months minimum experience in a lettings administration role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advance IT skills, including Word, Excel, Ms outlook
Offering up to £28,000.00
If you are looking for a fulfilling position, and to advance your career and an excellent company please apply today or contact Isabella Laws for more information and a confidential discussion