We are looking for an experienced lettings administrator who has a minimum of two years property experience. We are looking for a positive and energetic candidate who will also have a level of marketing experience. You will become a part of an innovative, high-growth lettings agency with a growing property portfolio in London. From your previous experience you will be able to maintain the high standards which the agency prides themselves on as well as assisting with looking for ways to improve the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to and complying with letting regulations
- Drawing up and issuing contracts (AST)
- Conducting reference checks
- Checking and accounting for initial applicant payments.
- Depositing and registering deposit through TDS.
- Dealing with invoices and payments
- Selecting photos for marketing
- Liaising with contractors for photo and floorplan editing
- 3rd party provider bookings and coordination.
- Access planning and logistics for viewings and 3rd parties
- Uploading property information to CRM
- Posting adverts and publications to portals (Rightmove, Zoopla)
- Using PowerPoint for final marketing material
It is desirable that the candidate will be ARLA qualified as well as having completed a degree within higher education. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The role is offering a highly competitive salary, as well as other various benefits. Please contact Isabella Laws at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.