Lettings Administrator - Battersea
We are looking for an experienced lettings administrator who has a minimum of two year's experience. We are looking for a positive and energetic candidate who will also have some marketing experience as well. You will become part of a high-growth lettings agency with a huge property portfolio in London. From your previous experience you will be able to maintain the high standards which the agency prides themselves on as well as assisting with looking for ways to improve the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring with compliance with letting regulations such as right to rent checks, legislation, rules and regulations.
- Drawing up and issuing contracts (AST)
- Conducting reference checks
- Check and account for initial applicant payments.
- Depositing and registering deposit through TDS.
- Dealing with invoices and payments
- Select photos for marketing
- Liaise with contractors for photo and floor plan editing
- Booking and coordinating works
- Upload property information to CRM
Ideally the candidate will be ARLA qualified and a degree in any subject is preferred. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Offering a highly competitive salary, as well as other various benefits.