If you are an experienced New Homes sales negotiator looking for a change outside London in leafy Berkshire, I would love to hear from you.
This is an ideal opportunity for all experienced New Homes sales consultants who have sold off-plan and from a marketing suite that want a job with a high-earning potential.
Alternatively - if you are a senior sales negotiator (2+ years New Homes experience) looking to step up to an on-site manager level, please do get in touch.
The candidate will need either new homes or property sales or estate agency experience (or both!)
- Liaising with a wide variety of clients visiting the marketing suite
- Working closely with team and sales manager to hit targets
- Researching the market to provide clients with insights on the local area
- Communicating with site managers and development team
- Working in a target driven environment to ensure sales targets are achieved and over exceeded where possible
The suitable candidate:
- Previous New Homes sales experience
- Strong organisation skills/ability to multitask
- Interest in the new homes industry and progression
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work weekends (on a rota)
- Desire to learn
In return our client is offering:
Base salary up to £28,000 (dependent on experience) + uncapped commission (potential to earn £50K+)
Interviewing next week! Please contact Roberta at Deverell Smith.