One of our most well acclaimed clients is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to join their team immediately, on a full-time basis, loan working. The scheme is based in a quaint, affluent village on the outskirts of Northampton and you will be working on behalf of the leading agent in the area selling New Homes.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with potential to go permanent for the right person. If you are unemployed and in the process of searching for a new role or you no longer want a permanent position, contract work could be your answer.
Our client wants to speak with personable and driven New Homes Sales professionals with a minimum of 2 years experience in New Homes Sales. You will be expected to work Thursday through to Monday (every weekend). We want to speak to individuals with a can do attitude and extremely strong negotiation and sales experience.
The key responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Sell off plan luxury New Homes from a sales & marketing suite
- Manage and negotiate the sales process through to completion
- Maintain the marketing suite to the highest standard
- When required, conduct market research in order to maintain current new homes industry knowledge
- Weekend work is required
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in New Homes Sales
- Be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be articulate, well-spoken and personable
- Deliver dedicated to offering exceptional customer service at all times
- Able to work autonomously
- Be a brand ambassador
If this role is of any interest please send your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or please call on 02038234393.