The New Year is here and with this comes new opportunities. My client is a leading estate agency at top of the London property market with continued growth and expansion plans over 2018. As such they are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their growing team. If you are looking for an exciting change in the New Year and would like to join a progressive, dynamic and expanding company with huge potential for personal growth and development than this could be your ideal role.
To be successful in this role you will have at least one year's experience in property management and bring a can do attitude with lots of energy and enthusiasm. You will have the opportunity to learn off your peers, and will be surrounded by a supportive and knowledgeable team.
THE ROLE OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Single point of contact for the landlord and tenant for all queries
- Day to day management of the property portfolio consisting of 80 to 120 properties
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging check in's / check out's and inspections
- Chasing outstanding rent
- Renewing tenancies
- Large and supportive team
- Unparalleled training and development
- Team incentives and team nights out
- Excellent scope for career development
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong time management skills
- Proven experience within customer service
The New Year is here and with this comes an excellent opportunity to join the leading London estate agency at a time of continued growth and success for the company. If you feel you have the skills outlined above than please apply and Jacob Gough will get in contact with you to give you more details on the position.