I am currently recruiting for a facilities helpdesk administrator to join the commercial property management team in North London. The role is a one year fixed term contract covering maternity leave. The role is starting mid March and will be paying £24,000 per annum.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard working candidate to gain a years experience within commercial property. The ideal candidate will have an experience work history of working within the property industry and will definitely need to have administrative experience. It is essential that applying candidates are proficient in Microsoft Office, emphasising on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The successful candidate will be able to juggle multiple job functions, strong attention to detail and is able to efficiently learn new functions. A good knowledge of building structures would be a added bonus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Raising purchase orders for Property Managers for maintenance works and administering a P O tracker
- Arranging with Tenants and Contractors, access for maintenance works
- Setting up and maintaining a key press for the keys to the buildings, together with a signing in and out system.
- Updating Horizon comments section with relevant building access/Site staff details etc.
- Uploading compliancy documents on to the Meridian database when required
- Assisting with the tendering of any works required to the buildings
- Letters to Tenants advising of any works taking place or non-compliance with their lease terms or as the Property Manager requires.
- Assist in the performance of all necessary functions to facilitate tenant "Move in" and "Move out" procedures.
- Arrange the termination of any supplier contracts, when a property is sold.
- General filing, including paper and electronic.
- Generally to assist all functions in the Commercial Property Management Department.
- Send copies of Lift insurance reports to lift consultants and external managing agents and advise of any works required therein.
- Hold Quarterly meetings with the main suppliers to discuss performance
- Diary Management.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply with your most up to date CV. Any further enquires regarding this role please contact Emily on 02030566295.