Our client, a leading managing agent are looking for a Regional Facilities Manager to manage all operations and services for a commercial portfolio
The successful candidate will have previous experience managing commercial property and ideally service charge budget
- Deliver FM services to multi tenanted properties
- Prepare and ongoing management of the Service Charge Budget.
- Experience managing staff on site
- Experience with tender process of contractors and services.
- Liaising with tenants on all matters related to common areas and specific parts of the building.
- Experience setting up new management instructions
- Assist with FM related projects
- Implement and managing Health and Safety procedures
- Experience in a similar role.
- Must have previous experience within a Managing Agent environment.
- Experience managing service charge budgets
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer relationships and communications skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
£30,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith