I am looking for a Facilities Manager to be responsible for the Facilities Operations and Services delivered in the head office of a market leading global business in the West End.
- Manage external contractors, monitor and analysis performance.
- Managing the FM Helpdesk ensuring issues are dealt with in line with SLA's
- Manage and develop direct reports, ensuring excellent service is delivered.
- Project manage refurb and small works, including sourcing the contractors, managing budget and ensuring high standards are delivered.
- Responsible for RAMS and permits to work
- Be involved with weekly events meeting, agreeing FM involvement.
- Be the first point of call for all facilities or maintenance questions and queries
- Carry out weekly inspections
- Coordinate space plans and keep floor plans updated.
- Experience in a similar in-house/client side role
- BIFM qualified
- Well-presented and articulate
- Experience with space planning and CAD
- Experience managing a team
- Good understand of M&E
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£35,000 - £42,000
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith