A leading property consultancy are looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team to manage a flagship estate in the West End.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing an estate or corporate commercial building with high profile tenants who expect high standards of service.
- Manage all services and contracts delivered into the properties are to the high standards required
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Developing relationships with service providers to encourage team philosophy
- Manage health and safety procedures, ensuring risk assessments are carried out in line with statutory compliance
- Set and manage annual service charge budget.
- IOSH Minimum
- Must have experience managing service charge budget.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
£38,000 - £43,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith