A leading managing agent are looking for a Facilities Manager to manage 4 buildings in the centre of Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate will have strong Health and Safety experience, previous experience managing third party contractors and experience managing a service charge budget
- Manage all services and contracts delivered into the properties are to the high standards required
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Developing relationships with service providers to encourage team philosophy
- Manage health and safety procedures, ensuring risk assessments are carried out in line with statutory compliance
- Manage annual service charge budget.
- IOSH Minimum
- Must have experience managing service charge budget.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
£32,000 - £38,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith