**3 Month Contract**
Our client, a well known housing association, require a Facilities Manager to be based out of their West end Head Office, you will be required to manage the operations across their portfolio.
You will manage the Facilities Assistants and report into the Senior Facilities Manager
You must have -
- A good understanding of statutory regulations and Fire, Legionella, Asbestos, Gas, Electricity etc.
- Experience managing a Residential Portfolio, ideally for a housing association
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience delivering mixed economy of in-house and outsourced provision
- Good understanding Health & Safety legislation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Membership with BIFM
- IOSH Managing safely or NEBOSH General Certificate
- High level IT skills (MS Office) and generally good technological awareness;
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued profession development;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets;
- Must be able to interview and start immediately.
Salary Pro Rata - £35k-£45k.
For more information, contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith.