A leading property investment business are looking for a Facilities Manager to manage a 5-7 buildings, as part of the in house team Facilities Management team.
You will be responsible for delivering high levels of service and upholding high standards and making sure the buildings are compliant at all times.
- Acting as the landlords representative, maintaining good working relationships with all tenants. Ideally visiting sites weekly.
- Tendering and managing contracts for all hard and soft services. Making sure value for money is achieved.
- Managing PPM and reactive maintenance issues, conducting building reports for the Head of FM
- Undertaking regular inspections, supervising contractors and checking works are in line with contract terms.
- Obtaining competitive quotes for ad-hoc works.
- Attending tenant meetings with the relevant Property Manager.
- Act as energy manager for assigned building. Find opportunities for wider sustainability agenda.
- Preparing and reconciling annual service charge budget. Supporting property manager with forecasting and monitoring expenditure.
- Continue to develop and improve first class facilities services.
- IOSH Minimum - ability to show working knowledge of health and safety law and regulations
- Must have experience managing service charge budget.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- BIFM or equivalent
- Understanding legal arrangements of landlord/tenant relationship
£38,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith