Are you either an experienced Facilities Manager or an assistant facilities manager ready to make your next career step? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Here at Deverell Smith we have a fantastic opportunity for a Facilities Manager to join a global leading managing agent to manage a mix use portfolio of 10 -15 buildings in central London
The successful candidate duties will include but are not limited to:
- Service charge - Produce and manage service charge budget
- Ability to maintain and develop client focused relationships with contractors, tenants and occupiers
- Manage tenant queries relating to lease, service charge or tenancy in general
- Property inspection
- Business generation
- Reactive works and help desk
Qualifications, experience & knowledge
- RICs associate FM, BIFM level 4 or equivalent industry qualification
- IOSH ( NEBOSH desirable )
- Member of professional body such as BIFM
- Experience of managing onsite staff
- Good working knowledge of health & safety
This exciting role offers a great package between £40,000 - £50,000 based on experience and a working environment which can offer a great support structure, career progression and future personal development.
Apply today as not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity.