My client are looking for a Facilities Manager, with minimum 2 years' experience to manage a large portfolio of mixed-use properties.
These sites are owned by a well-known retailer, some are non-trading sites and other investment properties which are geographically wide spreads across the South-East.
The role will require a well-organised individual, to manage the day to day operations of the portfolio of buildings. Being responsible for compliance, health & safety and any maintenance issues.
- Periodic inspect sites, ensure fabric of the building is maintained, and repair programmes are carried out.
- Responsibility for all health and safety compliance
- Managing activities of service providers and contractors
- Liaise with tenants and customers build and maintain good working relationships.
- Ensure properties achieve KPIs in line with agreements set out by the client.
- Oversee major work programmes act as point of contact for everyone involved.
- Produce reports for operations team where required
- Responsibility for procurement and tendering contracts in line with company policy
- Familiar with CAFM systems and accountancy software
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Experience and understanding of Service Charge Budget
- A full UK driver license.
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£35,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith