A leading property consultancy are looking for a Facilities Manager to manage 11 buildings, made up of Commercial Buildings, Retail Parks and Industrial Estates in Aberdeen.
You will be managing an annual service charge budget of £2m, so previous experience managing a complex service charge is essential. As well as good Health and Safety knowledge and third party contractor management.
- Prepare, monitor and reconcile service charge budget.
- Deliver first class customer service to all tenants
- Communicate effectively with clients and tenants, developing excellent working relationships
- Manage on site staff where needed
- Oversee all work conducted and services provided by suppliers
- Monitor performance against SLA's
- Manage all M & E related services ensuring effective, safe and compliant delivery.
- Manage all Health and Safety
- Undertake regular building inspections
- IOSH Minimum - ability to show working knowledge of health and safety law and regulations
- Must have experience managing service charge budget.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Understanding legal arrangements of landlord/tenant relationship
£28,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith