Our client, a leading landlord, require a Facilities Manager to manage a multi-site portfolio of up to 7 buildings
The successful candidate must previous experience managing multi-tenanted buildings, a technical background and must have previously managed a complex service charge budgets.
- Deliver FM services to multi tenanted properties
- Prepare and ongoing management of the Service Charge Budget.
- Experience managing staff on site
- Experience with tender process of contractors and services.
- Liaising with tenants on all matters related to common areas and specific parts of the building.
- Experience setting up new management instructions
- Assist with FM related projects
- Manage Health and Safety procedures
- Project Management experience
- Experience managing M&E
- Must have experience managing service charge budget
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer relationships and communications skills
- Excellent M&E knowledge
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£42,000 - £50,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith