A leading managing agent require a Facilities Manager to manage a multi-site portfolio, made up of mixed use property in the West End.
You will join a team responsible for circa 100 buildings, responsible for health and safety, compliance, all services and operations and complex service charge budget.
- Prepare, monitor and reconcile service charge budget.
- Deliver first class customer service to all tenants
- Communicate effectively with clients and tenants, developing excellent working relationships
- Manage a range of on site support staff where needed
- Oversee all work conducted and services provided by suppliers
- Be responsible for sustainability and environmental services
- Manage all M & E related services ensuring effective, safe and compliant.
- Manage all Health and Safety
- Undertake regular building inspections
- IOSH Minimum, NEBOSH desired
- Must have experience managing service charge budget.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Understanding legal arrangements of landlord/tenant relationship
- Excellent customer service skills
£40,000-£50,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith