My client, a leading private investment company is currently looking to recruit an experienced facilities manager to join their growing in house FM team. With their office based in North London and a 2 minute walk from the station this is an extremely easy commute for the right candidate. This is a long term contract role with the potential for it to go perm, a great opportunity for someone who is immediately available. This is a large portfolio covering London, therefore this is a great step in the right direction for candidates looking to progress and take on new challenges in their career.
- To manage manage on-site building managers and staff in the delivery of the facilities management service.
- To be responsible for the preparation of the service charge budgets - to be agreed in the consultation with the Head of Department and the service charge accounts team.
- To assist in streamlining invoices from the contractors at all times.
- To Liaise with the accounts team on the funding availability together with the managing of expenditure on a monthly basis.
- To undertake the facilities management role in connection with a number of multi-occupied properties, consisting of central London and West End office buildings, high street, retail, industrial and mixed use properties, both in the London area and nationwide.
- To manage on-site building managers and staff in the delivery of the facilities management service.
- To attend client, contractor and tenants meetings in connection with all aspects of the day to day property management role.
Applying candidates will need to have experience in the following -
- Experience supervising on-site staff and in the procurement of service contractors to undertake and perform maintenance and contract duties.
- Experience in setting up new management instructions including multi-occupied service charge properties.
- Apportioning service charge liabilities, reviewing and setting service charge budgets.
- A good understanding of property management accounts functions, including credit control, dealing with general tenant service charge queries and enquires.
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Preferably IOSH or NEBOSH certificated.
- To show great ability to work within a team and to bring value to the team.
- Experience in property management computer software, preferably Horizon.
- Capable of adopting a very hands on, flexible and practical approach to property and FM.
- To show substantial commercial property management experience across all sectors.
- Private health care cover.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Death in service insurance equating to 4 x annual salary.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your most up to date CV. If you would like to know anymore information please call 0230566295.