Our client who are a commercial property consultant based in Hertfordshire have the requirement to recruit a Facilities Manager to support the Property Manager on a mixed use multi-site portfolio in Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for the day to day operations and strategic planning for the nominated buildings as well as fully managing the service charge budget.
- Be the main point of contact for all Facilities Management issues
- Prepare and reconciling the annual service charge budgets
- Manage all essential services delivered to the properties.
- Identify opportunities for additional services in order to increase revenue.
- Tendering of all contracts
- Manage any works by contractors making sure work have been delivered to the high standards required.
- Ensure buildings meet statutory compliance and health and safety requirements.
- Experience in a similar role managing commercial property.
- Experience managing service charge budgets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith.