A leading commercial property company are looking for a Facilities Manager to manage a portfolio of property located inside the M25.
This requires a candidate who has experience working in a managing agent environment to be responsible for all Hard and Soft services, Health and Safety, building fabric and service charge budget.
- Manage all services and contracts delivered into the properties are to the high standards required
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Manage health and safety procedures, ensuring risk assessments are carried out in line with statutory compliance
- Project management of fit out and refurbishment works
- Full management of service charge budget.
- Hold monthly progress meetings with contractors to monitor SLA's and preventative maintenance activity.
- Experience managing on site staff
- IOSH Minimum
- Prior experience in setting and managing service charge budgets essential
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Extremely organised
£35K - £42k + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith