Our client, a nationwide professional services organisation, are looking for a Facilities Manager to be responsible for managing the outsourced facilities contracts delivered in line with the agreed SLA's in their Manchester office.
- Proactively manage hard and soft service contracts
- Oversee the services provided in line with SLA's and KPI's
- Carry out inspections regularly of works and the services
- Maintain good relationships with key stakeholders, landlord and building management team
- Manage budgets and monitor expenditure
- Provide regular updates and reports of the services for the Head of FM
- Space planning for the office maintaining the CAD office plans and departmental headcounts
- Experience managing contractors and service providers
- Experience setting and managing KPI's and SLA's for facilities contracts
- Experience managing facilities in a similar professional services environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience managing budgets
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of all aspects of Facilities Management, hard and soft services.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith.