My client who are a leading managing agent are looking for a Facilities Manager for a renowned estate in the heart of London's West End
They are looking for a Facilities Manager that has previously worked in a managing agent environment ideally, excellent client facing and previous experience managing a team of FM's.
- To manage the assigned buildings in the portfolio
- Take the lead for the on-site team and all operations
- Provide the first class standard level of service for clients and tenants.
- Monitor contractors and service partners, insuring SLA's are met.
- Draft and reconcile annual service charge budget.
- Be responsible for the management of health and safety on the estate.
- Ensure regular inspections of the property are carried out.
- Regular liaison with client and tenant to maintain good relationships
- Be dynamic, drive innovation and improvements for all services delivered
- Motive and mentor FM team
- Previous experience in managing an Estate or Multi-site portfolio
- Proven team management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience drafting and managing service charge budget
£42,000 - £48,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith.