Our client a leading managing agent have requirement for a Facilities Manager to manage a multi-site portfolio, for a well-known client.
The successful candidate will have previous experience managing a multi-tenanted building or multi-site portfolio and previously managed a complex service charge budgets.
- Deliver FM services to multi tenanted properties
- Prepare and ongoing management of the Service Charge Budget.
- Experience managing staff on site
- Experience with tender process of contractors and services.
- Liaising with tenants on all matters related to common areas and specific parts of the building.
- Experience setting up new management instructions
- Assist with FM related projects
- Manage Health and Safety procedures
- Experience in a similar role managing a large multi tenanted environment or multi-site portfolio.
- Must have experience managing service charge budget
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer relationships and communications skills
- Detailed knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£38,000 - £42,000 + Benefits.