Our client, a global property company are looking for a Facilities Manager to be responsible for the Facilities and services of a nationwide portfolio for a retail client.
The successful candidate will deliver the best in class service. Understanding the objectives of the client. You must have experience managing a multi-site portfolio and good experience with financial management.
The ideal location for the candidate to be based, will be the Midlands. The sites will be located between Newcastle in the North, down to Portsmouth in the South. From Wales to Norfolk
- Deliver FM services understanding the client's business objectives
- Manage the services in line with the service charge budget.
- Liaise with occupiers and act as the main point of contact for property related advice
- Assist with reporting to Property Manager inline with agreed procedures on all matters relating to standards of the properties.
- Liaising with tenants on all matters related to common areas and specific parts of the building.
- Take responsibility for the financial management and service charge budgets.
- Understand the terms of leases, understand obligations of client and services provided, including clarity for common areas.
- Work with the client to manage Health and Safety procedures to reduce on site risk.
- Manage reactive maintenance and day to day service requirements
- Arrange minor works in line with pre-agreed arrangement
- Organise and coordinate fire and emergency procedures.
- Assist with management of vacant/void properties
- Experience managing a multi-site portfolio
- Experience managing service charge budgets
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer relationships and communications skills
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
- IOSH or NEBOSH
£35,000 - £42,000 + Benefits.
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith