A Facilities Manager is required for a market leading property consultancy to manage a multi-site operation across the Midlands. The role will incorporate Hard & Soft service management across a number of sites, with an office base in the centre of Birmingham. Our client is one of the largest global property consultancies, and this role will provide the successful candidate with an exciting and rewarding opportunity within their experienced and professional team of employees. It is important that candidates have experience of the management of Hard & Soft services, current NEBOSH or IOSH qualifications, as well as management experience of a Service Charge Budget.
The Role Includes:
- Management of Hard & Soft services across 15 to 18 sites in and around Birmingham.
- Direct liaison with occupiers in order to maintain the day to day operation of the buildings.
- Assistance with the financial management of the buildings by managing the Service Charge Budget.
- Numerous site visits throughout the year, with a base in central Birmingham.
- Liaison with contractors to assist them with major works on the relevant sites.
The Candidate Must:
- Have previous experience of managing on site staff.
- Hold at least an IOSH qualification.
- Have experience of managing Service Charge Budgets.
- Be able to display excellent management and communication skills.
- Have versatility and flexibility in order to access different sites at short notice.
- £33,000 to £38,000
If you would like to find out more about this role, then please contact Harry Stevenson at Deverell Smith.