I have an exciting opportunity to join a family office backed alternative lender. They specialise in short term bridging and development loans. They focus on flexible and quick loans which is a selling point to their clients.
The role is based in Central London and the opportunity to join as a transaction underwriter is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. They will be required to be learn and master the skills and knowledge needed to effectively process, analyse and make recommendations for any particular loan.
This is a position that would be suited for someone with a a history in development finance either lending or brokering or someone with a property background, ie is recently MRICS but is looking to crack into the finance space in the industry.
The role will entail:
- Preparing and reviewing preliminary loan offers
- Review and analyse the loan whilst carrying out internal valuation studies of the loan
- Prepare final credit papers incorporating all internal and external analysis undertaken
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in the development finance area
- OR be recently MRICS qualified and have appropriate industry experience
- Have leadership qualities with the potential to lead and train a team in the future
- Be able to take responsibility of Loan transactions and manage a pipeline of deals
The role is paying a salary of £35,000 to £55,000 with a very lucrative commission structure.
If this is of interest please do get in contact with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0910 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org