An exciting opportunity to join a family office backed alternative lender has just opened up. They specialise in short term bridging and development loans with a focus on flexible and quick loans, which is a selling point to their clients. The company has been growing rapidly and it is this that has brought about the need to expand.
The role is based in Central London and the opportunity to join as an underwriter is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. The successful candidate will have the experience in similar role that will allow them the ability to work independently and advise as to the best course of action. The role will involve underwriting property transactions of a range between £250,000 and £2,500,000.
The right candidate will be experienced in underwriting property transactions be that residential development loans or a similar ilk.
The role will entail:
- Preparing and reviewing preliminary loan offers
- Review and analyse the loan whilst carrying out internal valuation studies of the loan
- Prepare final credit papers incorporating all internal and external analysis undertaken
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in the development finance area
- OR be recently MRICS qualified and have appropriate industry experience
- Have leadership qualities with the potential to lead and train a team in the future
- Be able to take responsibility of Loan transactions and manage a pipeline of deals
The role is paying a salary of £40,000 to £60,000 with a bonus structure on top.
If this is of interest please do get in contact with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0910 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org