Family Office - Real Estate Associate - Kent based
Are you looking for a hands-on role in real estate investment outside of London?
Would you enjoy working in the countryside, spending your time between the Kent office and potential new investment properties?
Our clients are looking for a reliable and trustworthy candidate who has experience of making prior deals in investment, development or leasing. The current team is small with more capital backing than they are able to spend and need a new team member to help with investment acquisition, portfolio management and strategic land deals.
The ideal candidate will have over 2 years of experience post their MRICS qualification.
- Originate and appraise new sites around Kent and the South of England
- Take initiative on whether investments look suitable for the portfolio - either long-term or opportunistic
- Present your investment findings back to the board
- Work independently when required to and manage investments with confidence
- Take on strategic land deals and learn quickly
Do you have:
- 2-5 years of experience post MRICS qualification
- Experience in professional services, asset management, and investor side development management
- Clean driving license
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please contact Charlotte Lomas at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.
Phone: 020 3056 0284