I have an exciting opportunity to join a family office backed alternative lender. They specialise in short term bridging and development loans with a focus on flexible and quick loans which is a selling point to their clients.
The role is based in Central London and the opportunity to join as a transaction underwriter is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. They will be required to be learn and master the skills and knowledge needed to effectively process, analyse and make recommendations for any particular loan. The role will involve underwriting property transactions of a range between £250,000 and £2,500,000.
The right candidate will be experienced in underwriting property transactions be that residential development loans or an ilk similar.
The role will entail:
- Preparing and reviewing preliminary loan offers
- Review and analyse the loan whilst carrying out internal valuation studies of the loan
- Prepare final credit papers incorporating all internal and external analysis undertaken
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in the development finance area
- OR be recently MRICS qualified and have appropriate industry experience
- Have leadership qualities with the potential to lead and train a team in the future
- Be able to take responsibility of Loan transactions and manage a pipeline of deals
The role is paying a salary of £45,000 to £60,000 with a bonus structure on top. However there is an option to work on a temporary contract till Christmas which would allow for a higher basic to be earned.
If this is of interest please do get in contact with Will Matterson at Deverell Smith on 020 7291 0910 or alternatively email me at email@example.com