This role is based within our clients head office as part of a small team selling across a portfolio. The role requires a real focus on the customer journey and ability to focus on database management and administration. It is quite a shift from the typical sales role, dealing with both private and shared ownership sales.
The role may require flexibility, working either from head office or on-site and working together as a team to ensure all standards are being met across the board.
- Building relationships with customers and guiding them through the property sale process
- Cleansing the database
- on site when needed but shared ownership and private
- Monday to Friday role with some Saturdays
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable, friendly and engaging
- Admin focused
- Property knowledge ideally, within New Homes
Salary - £50k OTE + car allowance
This is great opportunity to work for an exciting developer, selling across their portfolio
Please get in contact with Laura at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat or apply below