Our clients are one of the largest and fastest growing property groups in the UK, with a fantastic reputation and an enviable presence.
They are an ever expanding business and so are keen to employ the best property professionals from across the region.
Due to their continued success and expansion, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Field Sales Manager in Land & New Homes to work across the North East.
The overall goal is to grow and develop existing client relationships within the new homes division, as well as winning new business for the company and aiding in the overall growth of the division. Another key part of this role is to liaise and work closely with the established estate agency branch network across the North East, encouraging and motivating the teams.
The role will suit individuals who are target driven, self motivated and who have experience in managing their own sales teams.
- To increase overall new homes activity within the group.
- To retain clients for residential sales within the network or for manned where financially feasible.
- To self generate leads and engage with the estate agency network, whilst actively engaging with them to promote business growth.
- Attend regional meetings as and when required.
- Generating income and hitting targets.
- Build up and maintain a comprehensive and effective contacts database.
- React to new client / development leads passed on by the estate agency network.
- Ensure the best marketing of the new build properties to maximise sales.
- Regular communication with house builders.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
We are seeking an already experienced Property / Estate Agency professional, ideally with a New Homes background, as you will need to hit the ground running.
- You must have previous significant successful experience in the house building, housing association, estate agency or new homes industry.
- Knowledge of new build sales, marketing and estate agency.
- Demonstrate effective influencing and selling skills.
- Think on your feet and react quickly to changing situations.
- Be self motivated, being able to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Lead, manage and motivate a sales team.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills and a proven ability to multitask effectively and efficiently.
- Be able to think on your feet and react quickly to changing situations.
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- Full UK driving license
- £4,000pa Car allowance
- £40,000pa OTE Uncapped
- Additional benefits as you would expect from a national employer.