Want to work for a fast-growing residential high-end property developer as a fundamental asset of their Finance team? This Finance Analyst role will be an integral part of the growth plans for the business, assisting the company to achieve their ambition goals over the coming years.
This fantastic opportunity is working underneath the Financial Controller although the position will heavily involve working closely with the acquisitions team as well as the finance team. This developer has ambitions to develop a significant market present within the PRS sector over the next 12 months.
The role involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Producing financial models from scratch in order to create an efficient appraisal system to be used for future appraisals
- Improve aspects of the current appraisal system by reviewing and remodelling where necessary
- High levels of complex excel modelling with be integral to this role
- Consulting with both the Finance and Acquisitions team in order to produce an optimal system for the business
The role is seeking a candidate with the following skills and qualifications:
- Comprehensive background of using Excel to create financial models is essential for this position
- Residential property experience would be ideal
- Knowledge of the PRS market would be a bonus
- Candidates that are qualified or part-qualified would be preferred (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
If this is a position that sounds like you have ideal experience for and you are keen to join a growing business that will help you develop your career then apply now. If you would like to know more information about this exciting opportunity then feel free to contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285 to find out more.