I am currently recruiting for a thriving property developer based in South West London, although the role with be split between their offices in South West London and South East London. Due to recent successful growth within the business they are looking to expand their Accounts team with a Finance Assistant to work with the Finance Manager.
The company is looking for somebody who is passionate about their business and the work that they do. The business is committed to providing a platform for young entrepreneurial start up businesses to grow and thrive. They are looking for somebody who is enthusiastic about the positive impact they are having.
Following on from the successful launch of their first development site they are now looking to replicate that success in their second site, hence the need to increase their size of their Finance function.
The role responsibilities are as follows:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with month end reporting
- Managing the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions of the
- Regular bank reconciliations
- Processing BACS payments
- Raising and processing invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Assisting the Finance team with financial forecast modelling
- Financial analysis
They are keen to find a candidate with the following previous experience and skills:
- A passion for community led projects and social responsibility is essential for this position
- Candidates that are AAT qualified or part-qualfied ACCA or CIMA would be preferred
- Strong Excel skills and experience handling large data sets on spreadsheets would be ideal
- Prior experience developing professional relationships is crucial
- Ability to multi-task, strong communication skills and a proactive approach to work is vital
If this is a role that you believe you would be suitable for based on the information above then apply now. Alternatively if you would like to find out more information about this opportunity then please feel free to call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith to discuss further on 020 3056 0285.