Our client is a leading London Estate Agency. They are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their busy lettings team in their Head Office in West London.
The role is a mix of administration and accounts and is perfect for somebody looking for a role in which no two days will be the same.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Allocating of cash and cheque receipts in to the client accounts
- Producing statements for landlords, tenants and suppliers
- Amending tenancy documents as and when required
- Chasing payments when necessary
- Conducting referencing for tenants
- Overseeing ending of tenancies and check outs
- Speaking directly to tenants and landlords regarding any client account queries
- Providing cover when required within the property management and accounts team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly team who have a strong track record in providing the support and training provided to produce valued long-serving employees.
For this role my client is looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Prior experience within the property sector would be strongly preferred
- An ability to multi-task and strong communication skills are essential
- A willingness to learn and develop is vital for this role
- Candidates with an Accounts or Administration background would be an ideal fit for this position
- Ability to work well within multiple teams and adapting to different situations is a crucial skill required
If you feel your experience is suitable please apply.