I am seeking an ambitious Finance Director to join an exciting Property Developer based in the heart of London. This high-end developer has achieved significant growth over the last few years, enabling themselves to establish themselves within what is a very competitive market.
They are now seeking an like-minded Finance Director with strong Project Accounting experience to join them in order to help them fulfil their future ambitions moving forward. It is for this reason they are looking for more than just a strong accountant, they want somebody who is able to assist in the strategic decision making process with the Managing Director to ensure they hit their future targets.
The role will be varied and broad, below are some of the key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management accounts, including budgeting and forecasting for the business and their projects
- Completing the year-end accounts, liaising with auditors and lawyers as and when required
- Performing feasibility studies on company projects
- Development appraisals and cash flow forecasting
- Assist in securing funding for future opportunities
- Reporting for clients and investors
- Managing a small accounts team that handles the accounts relating to the lettings and property management accounts
As demonstrated by the duties above, the role requires somebody who has the ability and drive to help the company to continue their success they have experienced to date. The role is looking for somebody with the following skills and qualifications:
- You must be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- They are seeking somebody with prior Financial Controller / Finance Director experience
- Experience managing small teams in finance would be preferred but is not essential
- An ability to multitask and manage your time is essential
- You must be driven and committed to working with senior management to achieve the business objectives
If you feel like, based on all the information above, that you would be a good fit for this position then apply now. Alternatively if you are keen to find out more information about the role and the company then feel free to have a chat with Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith for a confidential chat.