Are you looking for a potential role that will offer you the opportunity to grow internally within a thriving business looking to expand their operations considerably over the coming years, making now the perfect time to join their business.
My client are currently looking for a commercially minded qualified Accountant / Finance Manager keen on progressing and developing further within a business that has the opportunity to offer the phenomenal internal growth. Given the company's ambitious goals over the coming years, the successful candidate has the opportunity to grow in to a Financial Controller in the near future and a Finance Director in the long term.
The successful applicant will report directly to directors of the business and will be involved in strategic business decisions and will have a significant impact on the company's direction for the coming years.
The role is broad and includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the client account reconciliations and audit
- Forecasting and modelling for existing business
- Presentation of financial reports for the directors and business owners
- Restructuring of the current business if necessary
- Helping deliver a strategic financial plan for the company
- Maintaining tight control over P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing of a small Accounts team dealing with the transactional aspects of the company
- Reviewing payroll, pension and salary schedules
- Ensuring credit control is being completed effectively and bad debts are dealt with
The client is looking for a candidate with the following skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant - ideally ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- At least 1 - 2 years PQE
- Prior Property experience is absolutely essential for this role
- Highly motivated, ambitious and keen to develop further
- Strong computer literacy is vital for this position
- Experience drafting and presenting management reports is strongly preferred for this role
If you feel like you might be the right fit for this position then feel free to apply now. Alternatively if you would like to know more about this position and interested to know more about the potential progression then contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285 to find out more about this position.