A law firm who also deal with high end property investment are recruiting for a finance manager. Our client is looking for an innovative and tenacious individual who will be able to work independently. Just some of the benefits of working for this organisation include 26 days' holiday, a discretionary performance -related bonus scheme and a subsidised staff restaurant. Whilst working in prime Central London. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be working for one of the most high profile businesses within the industry, with the chance to learn and develop continuously.
- Payment of directors' fees, generally quarterly under PAYE, with accompanying RTI filings
- Payment of the national insurance and income tax payments for the payrolls
- Monthly and annual PAYE returns to the relevant tax offices under RTI
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Periodic reconciliation of cash balances and remedying of discrepancies
- Payments of interest and capital on bank, inter-company and directors' loans
- Assist in the maintaining the company statutory books, including assisting with preparation of minutes of meetings
The ideal candidate:
- Able to complete tasks to strict deadlines
- Recent experience of VAT return preparation, corporation tax return filings, payroll, PAYE and RTI
- Previous involvement in dealing with investment property is highly beneficial
The salary for this role is between £35,000 and £45,000 p.a depending on experience
If you feel as though you match the criteria above then feel free to apply now, alternatively if you would like to find out more about this role then contact Adam Ingram at Deverell Smith.