Are you a Qualified Accountant and want to work 32 hours a week?
This is the role for you…
One of London's fastest growing Property Developer are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their strong team. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the compilation of the financial reporting company's developments, running the month end reporting, budgeting/forecasting process, reporting to the Finance Director and head office when required. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow and develop with an amazing company.
The role of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Balance sheet maintenance and control
- Production of monthly Management and board report schedules
- Month end reporting to parent company
- VAT reporting and system maintenance
- Tax and other UK authorities reports and returns
- Assisting with sales and marketing cost and budget reviews
- Management of overhead costs and budget
- Liaising with external auditors and other professional advisors
- Management of confidential payroll information and costing
- Oversee junior staff
- Various ad-hoc tasks as requested by Finance Director or head office
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience
- Qualified accountant
- ACCA/ACA 2 years experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Sage Line 50 experience advantageous
- Strong communication skills
The salary for this role is up to £55,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further