Are you an experienced Finance/Office Manager? Want to work for an established, supportive, property development/investment business, based in Central London? This may be the role for you!
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Finance/Office Manager to join our client on a permanent basis. This role will be working closely with the Financial Controller, supporting him with various tasks (daily/weekly/monthly), as well as taking ownership of the smooth-running of the business.
Standard working hours are 9am - 6pm, with 25 days' holiday + bank holidays (33).
Role and responsibilities:
- Using SAGE to help with financial administration particularly purchase ledger
- Performing fortnightly payment runs and monthly payroll using ACCESS
- Performing monthly VAT returns and other basic tax administration
- Weekly bank reconciliations and bank account management
- Credit card reconciliations
- Intercompany account financial management
- General financial assistance to the financial controller on an ad hoc basis
- General running of the office; greeting clients, processing purchase and sales invoices, dealing with incoming post, diary management, liaising with contractors and suppliers
- Running the serviced office facility; building management, booking of communal meeting rooms, liaising and quarterly invoicing of tenants
- Performing ad hoc tasks for the company directors including preparation of reports etc.
- Filing and general organisation of archives
If this role sounds of interest, please do contact us for further information.