I am currently seeking an exceptional commercially-minded Financial Controller to join an exciting growing Boutique Retail Agency specialising in leasing, investment and development. The company has experienced substantial growth over the last few years, as a result are looking for a number one in Finance.
The successful candidate will be managing a small finance team within a company that has ambitious growth plans and are willing to provide the incoming Financial Controller with significant influence on how they would like to run the finance function moving forward.
The key aspects of the role include:
- Taking responsibility for all financial processes, procedures and controls within the business
- Preparations of all consolidated Statutory and Management Accounts
- Review and preparation of all budgets
- Overseeing and managing the transactional team handling invoicing, payroll and expenses
- Liaising with HMRC regarding matter such as VAT, PAYE and Tax
- Project management of any procedural changes to the operational structure
- Working alongside the directors the provide support in order to make strategic decisions
- Updating the company annual forecast on a regular basis
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate interested in joining a growing business that is seeking to continue to expand their market share over the coming years.
My client is looking for somebody with following experience and background:
- The candidate must be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA or ACA preferred)
- Prior experience with Sage is crucial (Sage 200 exposure would be ideal)
- Ability to manage a small team
- A good knowledge of VAT and PAYE
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate directly to directors of the business
- Track record of being able to work under pressure and strict deadlines
If you feel as though you fit the criteria above and are interested in this opportunity then apply now. Alternatively if you would like to know more information then please feel free to call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285.