If you are looking for role that offers you progression opportunities within a fast growing company then I am currently seeking a Financial Planner a client offering exactly this. Our client is a property development company making huge strides within the industry looking for somebody to join their Finance team to help the company continue their growth over the coming years.
The business has a growing accounting team and is now looking for somebody to help with the budgeting and forecasting for their existing and future projects. This role would involve liaising with directors and senior management within the business to help build the strategic plans for the company.
The role will be broad and varied but will involve the following core duties and responsibilities:
- Producing quarterly and annual budgets, helping to create a long term strategic plan for the Group
- Liaising with Directors and Project Teams to ensure projects are not running over budget and forecasting for various sites
- Forecasting for revenue, costs, income for each of the projects within the Group
- Undertaking variance analysis on a regular basis providing commentary, highlight any potential issues and recommendations for the management team
- Assisting in the preparation of financial investment appraisals for new site pitches
- Supporting the Finance team with financial reporting and accounting
The company looks for people who are passionate about property and looking for somebody to share that enthusiasm. In addition to this they are looking for somebody with the following experience:
- Financial modelling experience is absolutely essential for this role
- Strong communication skills are crucial and an ability to liaise with senior management and directors
- You must be extremely confident on Excel (Vlookup's and pivot table's and ideally macro's)
- The ideal candidate will be fully qualified or at least part-qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CFA)
- Prior experience within property development is desirable but not a prerequisite for the role, however a passion for property is essential
This is an opportunity to join a growing business at an exciting stage of their development. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress in to a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in the future. So if you believe given the criteria above that you would be a good fit for the role then apply now.
Alternatively if you would like to know more about the role then please contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285 to find out more information.