Our client is seeking a flexible, experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to be based on their trendy, unique development based in Bracknell on a contract basis. You will work for the leading Land and New Homes agent in the area on a 6-9 month temp term contract.
You will be based in Bracknell 3 days a week and float between other schemes 2 days a week. This role has the option of part-time or full-time.
The scheme is built in an up and coming area, attracting young professionals and investors. Our client is looking for an individual who can hit the ground running and who enjoys working in a team. The scheme has recently launched and there is a huge opportunity to really get stuck in.
We want to speak with New Homes Sales staff with a consultative approach and proven track record of exceeding their sales targets. You must be personable, driven and have a minimum of a years experience in the industry. You will be expected to loan work occasionally.
The role will require working in the marketing suite, selling apartments from a model and show flat. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the development, meeting and exceeding sales targets and offering impeccable customer service at all times.
The Key Responsibilities of a Temp New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- When required maintain the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal Senior New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have proven New Homes or Retirement Sales experience
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Be willing to lone work but also happy to work in a team
If this role is of any interest and you meet the criteria please send your CV to tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com or call 02038234393.