Our client is seeking an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator to be based on a beautiful, bespoke development based in Windsor on an ad hoc, part-time basis. This role is a long-term temporary position with flexible working hours.
Our client is expecting a highly client focused individual, well versed in selling luxury, tailored New Homes to families and down-sizers. A minimum of 2 years New Homes experience is essential.
This high-end collection of new homes is situated just outside of Windsor high street, surrounded by Victorian buildings and less than a mile away from the station. You will be required to sell homes off plan from a marketing suite via a show room, model and floor plan.
The Key Responsibilities of a Experienced New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting premium customers and offering exceptional customer service
- Building a rapport and generating leads
- Maintaining the show rooms and marketing suite to an impeccable standard
- Answering telephone calls, website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Updating the companies database when required
- Be a brand ambassador to the developer and uphold their renowned reputation
The ideal New Homes Consultant should:
- Have a minimum of 2 year's experience in New Homes Sales
- Be available for flexible working
- Have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Must have impressive sales and negotiating skills
- Must be able to work weekends on a rota basis
- Be well presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have the ability to work effectively using their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
If this role sounds of interest to you please don't hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to email@example.com