Due to continuing expansion of its network of Letting and Estate Agencies, The Property Franchise Group PLC is now looking for another auditor to join its team. The team is responsible for auditing all the offices, on a rotation basis, to check their financials and ensure they are complying with client accounting regulations.
The founder brand of the Group is Martin & Co, which has around 190 offices across the UK, and during the last 3 years the Group has added 4 brands with a regional focus (C J Hole, Ellis & Co, Parkers and Whitegates) and a Hybrid national brand (EweMove), bringing the total number of branches to approximately 400.
Areas of Accountability:
- Auditing bank statements, company accounts and records, IT system entries and other financial records to establish their accuracy
- Ensuring client accounting procedures are being followed correctly and that the client account reconciles
- Confirming that deposits are being registered within the required timescales and that the balance is fully reconciled on a regular basis.
- Checking professional memberships held by the Franchise Owners
- Providing guidance and training to franchisees and their staff where necessary during audits
- Writing reports on the results of audit visits and recommending remedial action
- Following up to ensure that remedial action takes place
- In some cases the audits may be carried out on site at the franchisee’s office.
- Client accounting experience
- Experience in property lettings or estate agency would be a distinct advantage
- Forensic eye for detail and an enquiring mind
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office systems
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, positive, organised and enthusiastic approach
- A full, clean UK driving licence is essential
- Proximity to Bournemouth Head Office is not important as the role can be performed remotely
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com