Estate Agency Franchise Support Co-Ordinator.
Full Time - Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, well-motivated individual to assist in the Franchise Support department within a network of Estate Agency branches. This role is varied where no two days are the same, Estate Agency experience is desirable. The successful candidate will attend a three week induction course and receive ongoing support and training.
The duties will involve but not limited to:
* Dealing with emails and phone calls from franchise owners, suppliers and members of the public.
* Compliance checks
* Creating and updating spreadsheets
* Organising meetings across the network of offices.
* Supporting the Business Development Managers.
* Reporting to the Head of Franchise Support.
* Prepare agendas for Network meetings and format the minute.
* Assisting in monitoring the cover for the department.
The successful Candidate will:
* Have excellent communication skills written and verbal
* Have excellent Grammar and Writing skills.
* Be meticulous and thorough
* Be highly organised.
* Be able to think outside the box
* Be a team player
* Enjoy working to deadlines and targets
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a network of Estate Agency offices, if you fit the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge click "Apply Now".......