A professional, French speaking property professional who is willing to travel to the South of France several times a year is highly desired to work for a high end company dealing with exclusive properties. The French property manager will have exceptional customer service skills and be able to work at a high demand.
The responsibilities will include:
- Travelling to the South of France
- Looking after valued customers during their stay
- Dealing with maintenance and refurbishments as and when they are needed
- Liaising with local contractors
- Ensuring the villa is running well and overseeing staff
- Providing set-up services for events
It is essential that the property manager is fluent in French and experience in property is preferred.
This is such an exciting opportunity paying £40,000 + bonuses, please contact Gabriella Charalambous at Deverell Smith for more information.