Front of House/Office Management
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front of House/Office Manager to join one of our largest clients within the residential development sector, based in East London.
This position would be ideal for someone who enjoys multi-tasking and the hustle and bustle of working on the front line. Must have previous experience working in a similar Front of House/Office Management role, ideally in the property industry.
Working hours are: 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Skills and experience required:
- A reliable, confident and well-spoken individual
- Friendly and professional with an excellent telephone manner
- Smartly dressed and well presented
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, helpful and have computer literate
- Meet and greet guests and visitors
- Meeting room refreshments/lunches
- Receive calls for two floors, including messages and call backs
- Meeting room booking schedules
- Weekly milk order
- Post in and out on daily basis
- Courier & post arrangements
- Support admin duties
- Co-ordinate and order weekly stationery
- Update Telephone Lists/Development Lists and Mobile Lists (Monthly)
- Access to Portal to set up Guest Wi-Fi
- Ensure fridges are maintained - cleaned /emptied weekly liaise with cleaners
- Coordinate/Maintain Office H&S folders
- New starter assessments
If this role sounds of interest and you are ready to take the next step to develop your career, please contact Chelsea Harris for further information.